More info on the reselling of credit
General Information »
As a Local Reseller, you can benefit from Dellmont's growth. You will bring state-of-the-art communication services to your customers by topping up their account and will easily generate HUGE profits. Thousands of new Dellmont customers sign up every day. Many of them use credit cards to top-up their accounts. However, many people don't have access to credit cards or Paypal. These people – altogether representing a giant potential – would like to use other payment methods, such as cash payments or local bank transfers. Dellmont itself does not support cash top-ups and this is where you as a Local Reseller can help us reach your local market, naturally you can also gather a new group of customers by yourself to increase your sales.
How does it work?Users will buy their credit directly from you and via your 12VoIP account page you can transfer the credit to the user's account.
How can I improve my sales?
In order to sell more:
- Provide local customized payment methods
- Promote the Dellmont service among your customers
- Translate the services into your local language
- Create a website that explains your services
- Enter your full contact details in the 'Detailed Reseller list texts' to make it easier for users to contact you directly
How can I resell the credit?
In your Local Reseller menu you will find the option to do a money transfer or to generate a voucher.
See examples below:
Local Reseller status (only relevant to listed Local Resellers)
Our customers can look up the available resellers for their country through the Reseller List on their Buy Credit page in their account pages.
The position of our Local Resellers in the Local Resellers list is based on their medal status. This works as follows:Gold Medal
Local Resellers with a gold medal status will appear at the top of the Local Reseller list. You will get the gold medal status if you meet each of these 3 requirements:
- You have transferred credit to at least 11 unique users during the last 7 days.
- You have transferred credit to at least 31 unique users during the last 31 days.
- You have transferred credit to at least 61 unique users during the last 90 days.
Local Resellers with a silver medal status will appear below the gold medal Local Resellers in the Local Reseller list. You will get the silver medal status if you meet the following requirement:
- You have transferred credit to at least 16 unique users during the last 31 days.
Local Resellers with a bronze medal status will appear below the gold and silver medal Local Resellers in the Local Reseller list. You will get the bronze medal status if you meet the following requirement:
New Local Reseller
- You have transferred credit to at least 11 unique users during the last 90 days.
New Local Resellers will appear below the gold, silver and bronze medal Local Resellers in the Local Reseller list. Only resellers that have purchased credit will be listed.Unlisted Local Reseller
Local Resellers that have been active for more than 90 days and have transferred credit to 10 unique users or less, will not be listed. Local Resellers that have been unlisted can earn their way up to the Local Reseller list by meeting the requirements of at least the bronze medal status.